Thai Airways pushes to increase flights. help drive the economy Drive tourism income to grow
Mr. Chai Iamsiri, Chief Executive Officer of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, said after meeting with Mr. Settha Thavisin, Prime Minister, that Thai Airways as the national airline Happy and ready to join in driving the promotion of the country's tourism industry. To support the growth in travel demand (Demand) of both Thai and foreign tourists. Especially Chinese and Indian tourists are expected to see an increase from the Free Visa policy during the upcoming high season.
Thai Airways has therefore adjusted its plans to begin flying on the Bangkok-Phuket roundtrip route earlier than originally scheduled. With a wide-body aircraft with a capacity of 292 seats, it offers 30 business class seats and 262 economy class seats with a frequency of 7 flights/week. From October 1, 2023 onwards, with flight details as follows.
– Bangkok-Phuket route: Flight TG201 departs Bangkok at 8:00 a.m. and arrives in Phuket at 9:25 a.m.
– Phuket-Bangkok route: Flight TG202 departs Phuket at 10.20 a.m. and arrives in Bangkok at 11.50 a.m.
When combined with flights on Thai Smile Airways which flies on the Bangkok-Phuket roundtrip route with an Airbus A320 aircraft, 49 flights per week, for a total of 56 flights/week.
And the company also plans to increase flight frequencies on the People's Republic of China routes from 25 flights to 35 flights from December 1, 2023 onwards, as detailed below.
– The Bangkok-Beijing round-trip route operates 6 flights/week. Between 29 October - 30 November 2023, increasing to 7 flights per week from 1 December 2023.
– The route Bangkok-Shanghai roundtrip operates 7 flights/week. Between 29 October 2023 – 30 March 2024
– The route Bangkok-Guangzhou roundtrip operates 7 flights/week. Between 29 October 2023 – 30 March 2024
– The route Bangkok-Kunming roundtrip operates 3 flights/week. Between 29 October - 30 November 2023, increasing to 7 flights per week from 1 December 2023.
– The Bangkok-Chengdu roundtrip route operates 2 flights/week. Between 29 October - 30 November 2023, increasing to 7 flights per week from 1 December 2023.
Those interested can view flight schedule details. along with reserving seats and issuing tickets at the website thaiairways.com or Thai Airways sales offices and distributors nationwide or THAI Contact Center 0-2356-1111 (24 hours a day).-Thai News Agency
Source: Thai News Agency