You are here
Home > Business > Suspect says previous bombings were his work

Suspect says previous bombings were his work

Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said today that the 62-year-old engineer arrested for the May 22 Army hospital bombing has confessed to 3-4 bombing incidents since 2007.

However his claim has yet to investigated by authorities, he said.

But what the man disclosed to authorities was that he did it out of his hate of the military, saying he did everything alone.

But he was confirmed only to be responsible for the Phramongkutklao bombing, Gen Prawit said.

He said so far it is still not known if any military personnel was involved, but only the suspect's wife was held in police custody for her knowledgement of the bombing.

He added that security authorities are still finding those responsible for the bombing.

Today the army chief Gen Chalermchai Sithisart also reported the bombing development to Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha.

Source: Thai Public Broadcasting Service (Thai PBS)

Top