• The Royal Gazette website published the CCSA’s new COVID-19 restrictions on Sunday, which will be enforced in Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Narathiwat, Pattani, Yala and Songkhla from tomorrow (Monday, June 28th).
• The new restrictions are:
• -All construction sites must be closed in Bangkok and its vicinities, all construction work must be halted and movement of construction workers is banned for at least 30 days.
• -Takeaway service only for eateries in and outside shopping malls, including those in hotels, convenience stores and street vendors.
• -Shopping centres can open until 9pm. Theatres, cinemas, water parks, dining areas must close.
• -Hotels, exhibition and convention centres can open, but no meetings, seminars or banquets allowed.
• -No activities involving more than 20 people in person, unless permission is granted by communicable disease officials
• -Provincial governors can order the closure of venues and/or communities, if a cluster of infections is found.
• -No social gatherings or parties in highest-control and restricted areas for 30 days, unless it is for the holding of a traditional ceremony.
Source: Thai Public Broadcasting Service (Thai PBS)