• On the 29th of April 2020, no new fatalities from COVID-19 were reported.
• Close contact with confirmed cases – particularly family members- remains the primary source of new cases reported today.
• Precautions such as physical distancing, respiratory and hand hygiene at home should be continued.
• To date, 68 of 77 provinces
have reported cases.
Bangkok has the highest number of cases (1,488 +9 from state quarantine), followed by Phuket (213) and Nonthaburi (157). Nine provinces have never reported cases.
• Nine new cases were reported are from Phuket (4 cases), Bangkok (3 cases) and Samutprakarn (2 case).
• Two (2) cases were identified among health care workers.
Source: World Health Organization