- On the 3rd of June 2020, one new case of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 was reported by the Ministry of Public Health, bringing the total number of cases to 3,084.
- Of these, 96% (2,968) have recovered, about 2% (58) have died, and about 2% (58) are receiving treatment.
- The new case is a 26-year-old Thai man returning from Saudi Arabia via Padang Besar checkpoint along the Thai-Malaysian border on 25th of May.
- No new deaths were reported today.
- In the past week, all COVID-19 cases detected in Thailand have been in returnees (there have been no reported cases due to local transmission).
- It is essential that members of the public avoid continue to adhere to preventive measures including frequent hand washing, respiratory etiquette, maintaining social distancing and avoiding crowded places.
- Using the Thai Chana website and mobile app is highly recommended by national authorities
Source: World Health Organization